Friday, December 17, 2004

HEEEEERE's DAVEY!

Ah, the joys of a laptop and an internet cafe. As of right now I'm slurping down coffee at the Firetower Coffee House in Helena, Montana. If you ever pass by this way, make sure to stop in. It's a great little place, with some DAMN good coffee. Hell, it's 1915 hrs right now, and I'm on my third cup. I don't know if it's just the atmosphere, or the fact that I've been drinking the swill the Army calls coffee for three weeks and I'll stay up all night if I can just have a good cup of joe.

I see that you've all met my wife. That's right guys, she's hot, sexy, intelligent, and a wildcat in the bedroom... AND SHE'S AAAAAAAAAAAAALL MINE!

However, on the topic that she was raging on, go have a look at this, found over at RNS. If you ever had a doubt that the Democrats are the filthiest, slimiest pieces of shit on the face of America, maybe this will finally convince you.

Two developments have clinched the need to hit the reset button. The first is the revelation this morning that KC does not know the whereabouts of an additional 162 absentee ballots. Again, these are rejected ballots which had no signature on file, yet Dean Logan is insisting these be canvassed and counted. They believe these are locked in a cage somewhere, or in Paul Berendt's trunk.


We don't know where they are right now, but... uh.... they voted for our girl! Yeah, that's the ticket!

The other development was reported this morning on talk station 570 KVI. Kirby Wilbur reported that KC council woman Kathy Lambert has said that a ballot written in for "Christine Rossi", hereafter known as "Ballot 81," was sent to the canvassing board earlier this week. This is astonishing in itself, since there is no such candidate and this is obviously a joke. But what is more shocking is that the canvassing board didn't throw it out, they cast this ballot for Christine Gregoire. This is absolutely beyond the pale. Does anyone doubt that this is typical for KC?


King County, Moonbat Central. Berkeley North. The seat of all Democrat Party power in Washington State. And they're pulling all their dirty, cheating tricks out of their hat in an effort to steal this election. They've exposed themselves as the worthless fucking parasites they are YET AGAIN.

I hope the lying cheating bastards can feel the heat of my anger from two states away. If you are writing a letter, and you can't think of an adjective foul enough to properly describe what you want, just type in "democrat". There's nothing lower than that.

Now then, you might be thinking "Dave, what in the name of all that is holy does that have to do with me? I don't live there!"

Here's the deal, folks. If they get away with it in one place, they'll do their damnedest to get away with it everywhere else. Take that one to the bank. I'll bet that the Donks from Seattle were looking up the Daley's "Chicago" playbook when they started fucking with ballots. "Hey, Daley got the DEAD to vote! How the hell can we get that started here?"

Fuck 'em all. I'm out of that city, and my wife will be soon. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

In any case, if I get more time I'll post again. Otherwise, I'm flying out of here on the 23rd and then the Raging Mrs. and I will be heading over to my parent's house for Christmas. If I don't see anyone till then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: