Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm back!

And hoo-boy, do I have some catching up to do. Couple of thoughts right off hand, however:

If Boston wins the World Series, there need to be streets named after David Ortiz and Jonny Damon, plus an orthopedic wing of a hospital named after Curt Schilling. Hell, the Boston bullpen needs to have some part of town named after them. After giving the New York Dollar Signs a much needed pimp slapping in the ALCS, anything is possible. But the effort by that one team was inspiring to watch.

The Democrats are reminding me more and more of a conglomeration of the Nazi Party from pre-WWII Germany, and the Bolsheviks during the Russian revolution. Opposition offices burglerized, vandalized and looted? People being assaulted? I never would have thought to see that in America. And yet it's happening all over the country. This isn't an isolated incident, these are multiple acts of violence perpetrated by the Left in an attempt to intimidate Republican voters. When is Kristalnacht going to happen? I don't know, but I can guarantee that it will be the Democrats breaking windows and killing people, not Republicans. Given all the violence already committed, I wouldn't be surprised at very much on November 3rd. Riots, muggings, beatings, murder, the Left has sunk so low that anything is possible. Keep your powder dry, folks. Maybe invest in a shotgun if you live in an urban area. The Left has already given us a clue at what they'll do when they only think they're behind, imagine what will happen when they actually lose!

The wedding was awsome. Flat out awsome. Great people, good company, a beautiful church, and more good food than you could shake a stick at. Both my family and my wife's worked their butts off to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. Besides a few minor glitches, there were no hassles. And the minor things could be shrugged off as the inconsequential annoyances that they were. The Raging Wife and I tried to thank as many people as we could for all their help, but I'm sure we missed a few folks. Dad's eyes lit up when he got that 30-30, though. I'll do a big post on the whole matrimony thing later.

So..... on to catching up, less than two weeks until the election, and I'm refreshed and ready for battle.

Once more, into the breech my friends!

No comments: