Monday, October 11, 2004

"Flickering"

I don't make a point of reading Ann Coulter every week. I know some people do. Every time I do read her, I find myself nodding in agreement. Her latest piece, regarding John Edwards, had me doing so.

Kill zone:

"But that light is flickering today," he said. (Or is that the light from the tanning salon?) As evidence of the flickering light of America, Edwards said: "You see it when you sit at your table each night and there's an empty chair because a loved one is serving in Iraq or Afghanistan." How precisely is the Kerry-Edwards team going to "find terrorists where they are and stop them and kill them before they do harm to us" – if no one is going to be away from the dinner table doing the capturing and killing?
Errr, bingo.

Heart Patient Outruns Ambulance Chaser


No comments: