Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Party of "Tolerance" Strikes Again.

Not content with making three year old girls cry, Leftists now feel the need to suckerpunch wounded soldiers in the back of the head and beat them when they're on the ground.

Foster Barton, 19, of Grove City, received a Purple Heart for his military service in Iraq. He almost lost his leg last month after a Humvee he was riding in ran over a landmine.

Barton said he was injured again Friday night in a crowded parking lot as he was leaving the Toby Keith concert at Germain Amphitheatre. The soldier was injured so badly that he can't go back to Iraq as scheduled.

"I don't remember getting hit at all, really," said Barton, a member of the 1st Calvary Division. "He hit me in the back of the head. I fell and hit the ground. I was knocked unconscious and he continued to punch and kick me on the ground."

Barton and his family said he was beat up because he was wearing an Iraqi freedom T-shirt.


Yep, that's the left. Make small girls cry while you rip up the signs they hold, suckerpunch wounded combat vets from behind and then stomp on them while they're on the ground, all in the name of tolerance.

In fact, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that these fucking worthless communist bastards are the party of "peace" and "tolerance", because otherwise we'd see things like dirty filthy hippies heckling the family of a dead soldier, or a memorial to September 11th vandalized by commies, or a Kerry supporter attacking a Bush supporter on a plane, or union thugs attacking Bush supporters. Yeah, gosh, the party of worthless fucking communist scumbuckets "Peace" and "Tolerance" are real peaceful and tolerant, aren't they! The party of cowardly fucks traitorous skanks worthless communist shits backstabbing thieves "Peace" and "Tolerance" use those words as ways to attempt to bullshit the rest of the world, but their actions cannot be hidden by the MSM anymore. They're exposed as the worthless, cowardly, parasitic, backstabbing, communist wastes of air that they really are.

Fuck the Donks. Fuck 'em all. I just want ONE DIRTY FUCKING COMMIE to try attacking a veteran around me. JUST. ONE. Believe you me, I could dump a lot of stress if I had five minutes of pounding the shit out of one worthless commie fuck. Just give me a damn reason. And I want to know why the people standing around this poor vet didn't grab that filthy hippy and BEAT HIS ASS INTO A PUDDLE! I guess Columbus, Ohio is so infected with liberalism that spines disappear and wrists go limp when real action is required.

Grrrrrrr..... Time for my run.

Thanks to Kim for pointing this out.

No comments: