Thursday, July 01, 2004

Light posting day

I apologise for the lack of posts today. I have a headache that is actually making me ill. I don't normally get headaches at all, so I'm trying to figure out what caused this one while I take some pain reliever.

In the mean time, here's a quote from an email that a reader sent me regarding the moonbats in Seattle.

I don't bother with moonbats anymore. Its best to realize that what you're dealing with there is that person applying their world view in a fundamentalist manner. You're never ever going to change their opinion because you're not dealing with opinion. Your dealing with the equivalent of religion.

Radical, fundamentalist religion.

Which makes sense if you think about it. Seattle is not only un religious, its anti religious.. and well.. nature abhors a vacuum. If ya know what I mean.



The comments are open for discussion. As for me, I do know what you mean, all too well.

No comments: