Tuesday, June 29, 2004

What did you call me?

With all the calls of "NAZI!" being flung by the Left, I started to wonder if any Leftists really knew what a Nazi was. I wondered if they actually knew what the Nazi's did, or how people under Nazi rule suffered.

Mere words barely describe the horror of Nazi rule, to be honest. But here are the words of someone who lived through it.

"By then I was 14, I witnessed all kinds of murders, hangings, and beatings," said Meyer. "It was bad; three times a week they came in and got dead people and carried them outside of the camp where they dumped them in a big pit. Then they threw lime on them to disintegrate their bodies.

"It was in that process where I thought I had my only chance to escape," said Meyer. "When a guard wasn't looking, I crawled into one of the barrels with dead people and pretended to be dead. They hauled me out and threw me into the pit. That night, before they threw lime in the pit, I crawled out from under dead bodies and escaped into the countryside."


This man's father lived through it. This is what you equate me to when you call me a Nazi. And this is why I will stomp your ass into a bloody pulp if you ever call me a Nazi to my face. If you are so ignorant, stupid, willfully blind, moronic, fuckwitted, and asshatted enough to think that people on the Right are Nazis, then you're too fucking stupid to bother with. The only thing I will do to you is put you into a serious world of hurt if given the chance. I will not debate you. I will not try to make you "see the light". By your reference to Nazis and Hitler you have shown yourself to be incapable of either rational argument or coherent thought. The only thing you are good for is a punching bag, either verbal or physical, depending on how close to me you are when you spew your crap.

Al Gore can go fuck himself. He's off his Thorozine again, and it shows. Do you want to know why the Democrats are fucked? Because when Al Gore calls people like me "Digital Brown Shirts", a good amount of Democrats take him seriously. When MoveOn.org creates ad ad that morphs President Bush into Hitler, a good number of Democrats take them seriously. When the brain-dead, drug-addled, worthless fucking parasitic moonbats carry posters and signs that call Bush and his administration a bunch of Nazis, they are equating this administration to a fascist regime that caused the brutal death of millions and the suffering of millions more.

In the Left's desperate attempts to find any mud, no matter how vile, to fling at Bush, they have dredged up comparisons that should have never seen the light of day. In their efforts to hurl insults, no matter how foul, they have smeared a huge segment of Americans. In their smug, shit-throwing idiocy the Left have proven once again that they have no grasp of historical events and even less understanding of how they relate to current events.

And I have had enough. More than enough. I have met my limit of bullshit. I have been inundated with "Bush=Hitler" crap in Seattle for too damn long, and I will no longer sit idly by, gritting my teeth, and trying to remain civil. It is long past time to simply say "No more". Comments calling me or President Bush a Nazi will be deleted. If people want to debate, fine. Let's debate. Let's argue. You can call me just about anything you want, but the first time I see the word "Nazi" that sucker is gone.

In Seattle, I'm going to be more aggressive in confronting the brain-dead who equate America to Nazi Germany. I'm going to debate them, loudly and in public. I will demand to see the gas chambers, and the concentration camps. I will demand to see the nine million dead, the mass graves, and the ovens used to burn the victims. And when the brain-dead will stutter and try to change the subject, I will tell them exactly where to go and how to get there.

And I'm asking you to join me.

Stop allowing the brain dead to spread their crap. Argue with them, as publicly as possible. Don't just sit and allow these insults to fly around unimpeded. Because I've had enough. And I hope you have as well.

No comments: