Thursday, June 03, 2004

This just in!

Editor slips, allows truth to be printed in University of Washington newspaper!

Here's a teaser:

When I first saw Moore's documentary Bowling for Columbine, I applauded the themes with great enthusiasm -- especially the dissection of National Rifle Association (NRA) President Charlton Heston. I can't stand Heston, guns or the NRA.

Nonetheless, some of Moore's most blatantly unethical fouls come against Heston.


That, my friends, is someone who thinks differently than I do, believes differently than I do, but refuses to use blatant lies and bullshit to debate with. I'm sure that despite our differing views, the writer of this piece and I could sit down and have a pleasant debate on the issues of the day. How the hell he ever got printed in the UW fishwrap is beyond me.

Thanks to Mollbot for the heads-up.

No comments: