Friday, June 04, 2004

Tenet gone

By now, if you haven't heard that George Tenet has resigned, you need to get out more.

There are people coming up with some insane theories about the whole deal. I'm inclined to agree with Instapundit: The man has been working a loooooooong time, and he's quitting before he dies of a stress-induced heart attack. Spend some time with the kids, play with the dog, and for the first time in a long time not have to worry about going to the office in the morning.

That being said, I think he should have been fazed out a long time ago. I'm not in the George Tenet fanclub. However, I understand Bush's reason for keeping him on. All in all I predict that the reason for Tenet leaving will be the exact reason he gave at the press conference, but both the Left and Right side of the Blogosphere will go apeshit and try to come up with any and all other explinations for it.

Let the conspiracy theories begin!

No comments: