Thursday, June 10, 2004

Dan Rather is a Senile Used-up Fuckwit

Granted, you probably already knew that. But the "Big Three" have exposed themselves yet again. I take particular offence at Rather's spew.

Even though everybody is respectful and wants to pay homage to the president, life does go on," Rather told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

"There is other news, like the reality of Iraq," said the CBS Evening News anchor. "It got very short shrift this weekend."

"Once the herd starts moving in one direction, it's very hard to turn it, even slightly," Rather said. "Nationally, the herd has grown tremendously."
(emphasis mine)

You get that people? To Dan "Fucking worthless sack of shit" Rather, we're a herd. Sheep. Something to be controlled, and don't you dare get out of line!

I want to rip that man's arm off and beat him to death with it. What a fucking egostistical shitsmear. What a fucking eliteist jizz stain. Fortunately, I don't watch Dan Rather or anything he might appear on, so I don't have to see his fat fucking face on my TV. Because I'd have to shoot my TV. Dear god, I need to go shooting.

No comments: