Sunday, June 13, 2004

Blunt Speech Again

This time from Steve.

I never read Wonkette's "blog" until today, except for one entry on briefly famous, average-looking whore Jessica Cutler. I just took a look, and I see she has spent this week making fun of the Reagan funeral. People thought I was criticizing her earlier, although I was actually criticizing her pal the brainless slut. Well, now I'm criticizing Wonkette.

Corporate sponsors can buy you interns, bandwidth, and designers to put together your pretend blog, but there is one thing they can't buy you: class. Which is too bad, because Wonkette could really use a dose.

The man gave us eight years of his life. He took a bullet for us. He stood up bravely, in the face of criticism from every quarter, and became the single greatest force in ending an oppressive empire that imprisoned hundreds of millions of people. Then an incurable disease, which Wonkette herself may have some day, rotted his brain over a the course of a decade, leaving him a helpless invalid who had to be fed with a spoon. And then he died, and understandably, people were moved.

To Wonkette, this is apparently amusing.

Well, I guess if your best pal is a cookie-cutter, off-the-rack whore with the IQ of an ant and the morals of a goat in heat--a smirking, had-looking tramp who went to college for four years so she could become a fluffer--and if you think good blog content is a collection of smug, jaded paragraphs about your pal leasing her callused anus to pay for IKEA and DKNY, then I guess President Reagan's death is probably a hoot.


I'm with Steve. I know that Tim has Wonkette on the blogroll, but I don't read her anymore. After checking out her so called "blog", I figured out that it was nothing more than smarmy bullshit with a lot of references to "assfucking". Anal fixations made public aren't my thing, sorry. And as for the "Washingtonienne", jeebus... what can be said? She looked like a used up whore on her TV interviews. And when you think about it, a twenty-something ex-congressional staffer who was fired for blogging about getting paid for sex on her lunch breaks is just that: A used up whore. In her mid twenties. Sad.

No comments: