Thursday, May 27, 2004

Start Spreading the News........ (da da dadada)

I'm selling today.......(da da dadada, da da dadada)
Now you can be a part of it! (baBoom!)
Molon! Labe!

OK, so it doesn't exactly fit, but it's the best I can come up with on short notice.

There are some fine, wonderfull, fabulous, awsome, and flat out great people that have helped me get the word out on the Molon Labe stickers. If you have a blog, and would like to help a fellow blogger make a few bucks, do ya think you could spread the love?

Alls ya gotta do is let your blog readers know about 'em. You don't even have to write a glowing recomendation. Although it wouldn't hurt, and you'll be in my "good" column if ya do.

Just mention that you've seen these stickers that say Molon Labe if anyone is interested. Hey, I've made my money back on 'em, so anything that I make now is going into my gun fund.

My 30-06 is getting lonely! He needs a friend! Won't you help him out? Please?

No comments: