Monday, May 24, 2004

French Prove To Be Failures Yet Again

A day after a deadly roof collapse, new cracking sounds were heard Monday inside a terminal at Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport, and dozens of workers there were evacuated.

(.....)

The $890 million terminal was touted as a jewel of design, safety and comfort when it opened 11 months ago after several delays that the French TV network LCI said were due to safety issues.


Why do I bring this up? Besides the fact that I loath France with every fiber of my being?

To show yet another example of the fact that France is a failure. Expect more of it as it goes on. The French are a failure, and they are trying to hide it. But their economy is imploding, their military is worse than a joke, and it seems their architecture is a sham.

Can someone tell me again why we still treat France as a first-world country? Because I don't see a single reason to afford them that honor.

No comments: