Monday, May 17, 2004

Activist Judges Still Fucking With The Law

The latest group of unelected tyrants have begun their assault on the rule of law in Massachusetts. How lovely.

I'm done screaming about this. Most the people here either see my point of view or they don't want to hear it. But I will say this:

Since the gay-marriage side has shown that they don't give a shit about the rule of law, since they have shown that they don't give a fuck about me having a voice in this, since they have proven that judicial activism and legislation from the bench is A-OK with them so long as it fits their needs, I am going to fight against it with everything I have. You went outside the legislature in order to get your views forced on the country. You denied this country the debate and the flow of ideas it needed on this issue. So fuck you. You've lost my support, for as long as you continue to advocate judicial fiat. I don't care what other issues you bring up. Fuck you and the judge who allowed you to violate the law. I am now your enemy. And I am an enemy you do not want.

No comments: