Saturday, April 03, 2004

Linky Love!

I haven't done a good linkly love post in some time, so here goes.

Via the Amazing Kallini Brothers, we find out that job creation has exploded in March. All economic news is coming up roses for Bush, it seems. Of course, John Fonda Kerry has to try and spin it. They also have a good look at how the DOE wastes taxpayer dollars. If you wanted a better reason to string beurocrats up from lightposts, I can't find one. The Kallini's also have the lowdown on the Donks trying to bypass election laws. Great Googly Moogly, Democrats cheating? WHO WOULDA THUNK IT?

From Random Nuclear Strikes we find out that we will eventually be drilling in ANWAR, just not ON ANWAR. Our technology has allowed us to find away around the Eco-Nazis who shriek and gibber at every turn. And for some ass-ripping reading, both Analog Kid and Puggs rip Kos two fresh new assholes. It's somewhat painful to observe, but DAMN it needed to be done. I'm afraid any post I tried to do would be so filled with cursing that it wouldn't be readable.

Curmudeonly and Skeptical wants you to pick a number (not safe for work). Rodger also has more proof that John Fonda Kerry is a lying sack of shit. I really cannot believe that the Donks think he can win.

Kim du Toit has news of Class Warfare being allowed to happen by the Donks. As much as the Democrats say that they're "for the little guy", I don't think I've seen any group of people more willing to shit all over the average Joe than the Donks. Kim also points us in the direction of Aubry Turner, who does a little researching on the Ready.gov website. I'll echo Kim's comments - Anyone who does not have a gun in their emergency kit is opening themselves up for a world of hurt. If the Police can't come to your aid, how will you protect yourself?

I know how I'll protect myself, and any of my friends and family who manage to get to my side. It involves lots of steel and copper-jacketed lead.

The Rott is another person who rips Kos a new asshole as well. Couldn't happen to a more deserving shitbag, in my opinion.

The Doggerel Pundit has a small ode to John Kerry. Sorta. Heh.

The Grouchy Old Cripple rips a troll a new one on the "Bush=Hitler" meme. Dumb Yeah, your lesson is to go read that post. Thatisall.

That should be enough links to keep you busy on a Saturday. I don't know where everyone lives, but if you're in the Pacific Northwest, go out and enjoy some sunshine, dammit! I'm continuing the gardening, since the weather is so damn nice. Just think, in a few weeks I'll have onions and carrots, and lettuce, and spinach, and all sorts of good things popping out of the ground. More tomatos... I'll be making my own tomato sauce again this year. Squash, corn, peas, beans, It's going to be one hell of a summer. I'll see you all later.

No comments: