Thursday, April 01, 2004

Another typical liberal shithead

Tim might remember a foul little turd called Bilmon, who ran a site that we both got banned from. He's a typical Loony Leftist shithead, to say the least. And no, I'm not linking to him. I'm not sending that suckweasel any traffic from this site.

Well, little Bilmon put up a post equating the ambush in Falujah with lynchings from a century ago, and said in effect that "Oh, I told you this was going to happen". He also acts like the typical snide leftist shit.

Of course, when conservatives showed up to object, he deleted their comments. And when he couldn't delete all of them, he just shut the comments down.

Now, I'll be the first to admit to getting rid of asswads like Dumb Yeah. When you contribute nothing except a one sentance verbal spasm that's off the topic, I'll cut you off at the knees. However, people who actually argue, even if they're wrong, stay. You can find tvd's posts, and I think he's as wrong as a loud fart in church. But he's still here.

So here's my question: Why is it that liberals love to talk about wanting free speech, wanting "dialogue", blah blah blah, but then never back up their actions?

No comments: