Monday, March 22, 2004

One Missed Opportunity

So, for those who don't know, I was in Idaho over the weekend. And several people are now high up on my shit list. Why, you ask?

I was in Idaho. I had my 30-06 and sixty rounds of ammunition. I had my truck with four wheel drive. I had a full tank of gas. I could have been anywhere in that state in less than a day. I had my cell phone.

And nobody.... NOBODY.... bothered to call me and tell me that THIS sack of shit was going to be there!

Not only is that festering pustule daring to foul my great state, where I own land, and where I plan on living as soon as humanly possible, but I had a chance to remove that fucking canker sore on humanity's ass, and NOBODY LET ME KNOW THAT ASSHOLE WAS THERE!!!!

There will be hell to pay.

Gah.... I now regret staying away from the news. My Zags got their ass handed to them on a platter by Nevada this weekend, and now I find out that I missed my one great opportunity to clean out America.

No comments: