Thursday, March 04, 2004

EAPSA

Remember the episode of Beavis and Butthead where the
two fellerz tried to discover the secret of morning wood?

It's was pretty funny, in a really juvenile and slapstick sort of way.

I don't want anyone to think that I have some sort of Penile Obsession,
but this:

I saw a picture that reminded me of all those days I have awakened
with something akin to a railroad spike in my pants, and the wife is
already busy getting ready for work, and I am late in awakening too,
so it's just really an annoying thing.

I think this blog is read by primarily men.

I find myself assuming that many of you experience the same thing.

Therefore in recognition of said circumstance I hereby proclaim
this post to be a Public Service Announcement.

An Erection Alleviation Public Service Announcement.

From your friends at Four Right Wing Wackos.

Please clip and save for future reference.







You're welcome.

No comments: