Saturday, February 07, 2004

I want a Ronald Reagan!

Toypresidents.com is allowing visitors to vote on who will be the next President and 1st First Lady they produce. G.W. is already in production. Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, John Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln are all scheduled for release in mid-March of this year, so I don't have to wait very long to get him. I suggest G.H.W. Bush as your first choice. I chose Laura Bush to be the 1st First Lady they produce. She has a narrow lead over a first lady who will remain nameless, so hurry up and cast your vote!

Update! - I edited this post in order to reduce convolution. I'll post it's original version in the comments upon request.

And just because I was so stoked by my results when I took the Quizilla test Raging Dave linked to below.....

Hey George!
You're George Bush!


Which Historical Ruler Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sweet!

No comments: