Friday, January 02, 2004



This is for Dumb Yeah, and any other liberals who talk about that great "Liberal Revolution" that the morlocks at Dumbocratic Underground like to yammer about.

Crusader War College would like a word with you.

While you're over there, take a goooooooooood long look at that election map. Stare at all that red. That's my country there, folks. That's the area that we know like the back of our hand. I guarantee that I can head to the hills near my parents house, take some food and water, and you won't see me for months. Is there any liberal stupid enough to believe that they're going to be able to fight me on my turf?

I honestly don't think that the liberals are stupid enough to start any kind of armed revolution. But you never know, I also thought that I would be dead by now, yet here I am.

No comments: