Thursday, November 20, 2003

Hey buddy, you got a job?

Well the girlfriend was laid off on Tuesday. More proof that this town sucks. The good part is, she's pretty marketable, so she's lining up the interviews and getting ready to once again join the working class.

(Side note to hippies: I'm talking about jobs. J-O-B-S, a magical process whereby we transform our labor into money, which we use for things like rent, food, good cigars, and more ammo for our guns)

But in any case, I'm going to be off the computer for most of the day, as she does the job searches, online applications, and other assorted work-finding activity.

In the meantime, I just realized that I forgot to remind everybody that Ammo Day was yesterday. I'm so ashamed! I deserve to be drug out back and whipped to within an inch of my life! So, go out and buy 100 rounds of ammo for yourself. Or if you don't shoot, buy ME a hundred rounds, since my ammo budget just took a massive hit. Ah well, I'm still taking a co-worker to the range on Saturday.

I'll skimp somewhere else in the budget.

Now then, in the news: Michael Jackson was arrested for possible child molestation. Was anyone truly suprised? No, I didn't think so. Not rant worthy. Massacusetts court says gays can marry? I have one question: Now that a court has finally admitted that the government has no business in people's private lives, can we start ripping apart huge chunks of the beurocratic machine?

Seriously, these "laws by judication" are the liberal forte. Can't get a law passed? Go to the courts and force it on the people! Don't like a law but can't get it changed? Go to the courts and force it on the people! It's pissed me off to no end, but if the liberals want to play this game, they've just shot themselves in the foot. Big time. Oh, so the government has no right to say what can go on in a person's private life? Bring it on, baby! I have a WHOLE DAMN LIST of things that the government shouldn't be involved in, and YOU just opened up the door with your "legislation by judiciary". I got your damn number, and I'm gonna use it!

They have no idea what they've done, as usual. Now it's our turn. I'm gonna give a whole new meaning to "The Law of Unintended Consequences".

And the last thing I'm going to bring up is a column from one of the Seattle Commie-Apologiser Post-Intelligencer's usual suspects. Robert Jamison can be counted on to toe the Donk Party Line, as well as vomit up whatever the local NAACP wants him to. This is no exception. I don't want to fisk it here, because I really don't have the patience for it. But this is the sort of blather I've come to expect from Seattle. If you read it, tell me if you can see just what enrages me about this pile of crap.

No comments: