Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Got Hatred?

Check out these quotes regarding Chief Wiggles from a forum I frequent.

William Bean - Nov 3, 2003 5:48 pm
"Cheif [sic] Wiggles looks and sounds drunk. That or really really tired. Considering he has all that time to type shit into an internet portal I'd say he's tired. Really really *hic* tired."

T.R. - Nov 3, 2003 9:27 pm
"I hope wiggles isn't fondling those poor kids... I did not accuse wiggles to begin with, but it is well known that pedophiles seek the trust and company of children. Add to that the fact many are in positions of trust in the community and the thought just crossed my mind."

TMO - Nov 4, 2003 4:58 am
"That is nice to hear that the Chief has the foresight to carry a crate or two of meds along with all the plastic pellet guns and Barbie Dolls."
If you must, read it all here.

No comments: