Monday, October 27, 2003

Jogging my memory

Tim's post about the protesters jogged my memory. When I was stationed in Korea, (2ID! Second to NONE!) I had the good fortune to observe the protests from a ways off. One thing that caught my eye were the Korean riot police. Now, most American Moonbats can recognise a riot shield, employed by police during those times when the Left shows it's idiocy in violent fashion. But the Korean police, instead of clear shields, had black kevlar shields, with a plate-glass slit to look through and some wierd round thing dead center on the front.

So I lean over to my Katusa (Korean Augmentation To the United States Army, for those who don't know), and asked "Hey Lim, what's that on the shield?" I pointed out the round thing, and Lim scratched his chin. He gave the Korean name for it, scratched his chin again, and pulled out his Korean/American dictionary. Flipped through the pages, grunted, and told me:

"Tazer".

Yes folks, if you got too close to the police line, they smacked you with their sheld, which carried about 40,000-50,000 volts in order to shock your ass onto the ground. Korean police DO NOT MESS AROUND! It was in Korea that I learned what true police brutality is. Most Americans are told "Don't fuck with the KNP's!" (Korean National Police). Those that are stupid enough to try, get smacked down. Hard. If you assaulted a KNP, you wound up in the hospital, and then in jail. Protests in Seoul involved Moltov cocktails and lead pipes. Don't even get my started on what the RIOTS were like.

Anywho, I was just thinking about that, and wondering if we could ship the protesters from the USA over to Korea. I'd love to see what would happen......

"I'm having a (fill in the blank here)-in, and you can't stop me!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! ****CRUNCH**** thud....

"Ne, sugohaseo"

No comments: