Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I believe the phrase is: "Oh s**t!

The body finds new ways to tell me "GO TO HELL, YOU MORON! You're not a kid anymore!"

So here I am... driving home from work.... when I see two guys pushing a car (up a gentle slope) in my lane. So Dave, who isn't a complete asshole all the time, pulls up behind them, puts the hazard lights on, and checks to see if he can help.

Now then, what would a smart man do?

A) Tell the people to roll the car back into the truck's brushguard, and then push the car with his truck, or
B) Get out, and manually push a god-damned 1960's land yacht up a god-damned hill and wreck his god-damned back in the process?

To every one who said "Dave, you're a dumbass!" get the hell out. I'm in pain and don't need your BS. I guess I'll find out if I can walk tomorrow. In the meantime, much liquid muscle relaxers, by the name of Bombay Sapphire. Crap crap crap crap crap!

No comments: