Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Fun time!

It's Tuesday, which means the barking moonbats will be on their streetcorner with their "Impeach Bush" signs. The clouds of BO and Patchouli oil will be thick and dark, drowning out any kind of logic or comprehension. Enter Dave, driving home, with a sign in his passenger side window, grinning and smoking a cigar. You can bet your ass I'm going to slow down so that the moonbats can get a good look at it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH, BABY!

The worst part will be hosing off the flecks of rage-induced spittle that will invariably land on my truck.

UPDATE: Wow, that was... in a word.... disapointing! One woman pointed and gave me a dirty look... most of the men just stared. I think the expression of the day was "stunned", as if they couldn't believe that a Bush supporter lived in Seattle. And of course, I was puffing on an Arturo Fuente, laughing and waving as I sat at the red light right next to them.

Next week: A massive banner right down the side of my truck that reads :BUSH IN 2004!

No comments: