Wednesday, September 10, 2003

More Rants

This time about a den Best article. Don't get me wrong, it's a well written article, as all of his are. But what I have a problem with is the fact that there are no such things as palestinians. The head "palestinian", Arafat, is Egyptian. He was born in Cairo. He's no more "palestinian" than I am.

I know it's more timely to just call them "palestinians" and leave it at that, but after the past couple of years, I've had it up to here with those lying, murdering sacks of excretement. Calling them what they aren't validates them, in a way. And I'm not going to give those genocidal pigs any validation if I can help it.

Speaking of terrorists, David Horowitz has another good article up at FrontPage.

It is a dark day for Americans when one of their two ruling parties cannot be counted on to support the flag when it is committed in battle, and when the battle is America’s response to a bloodthirsty aggressor with access to biological, chemical and perhaps even nuclear weapons.

And for those who haven't seen Michell's project, Voices, it's worth checking out.

More later.

No comments: