Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I hate this town

So there I was, driving home from work. It's been twelve hours since I've seen my front door, and I just want to hug my girlfriend, grab a scotch on the rocks, and plop my ass down on the couch. In that order. But on the way home, I'm stuck behind a car with an all too familiar "Impeach Bush" bumper sticker. Great. Not what I want to see on my way home. So I cut into the right-hand lane and start to accelerate. Red light. DAMN! So I pull up to the light, and there's a bunch of people waving signs. Nothing new, it's getting to be election time, and you see "Elect Ryu" or "Vote for Smith" all over the place. I look over to see who these folks are endorsing, and what do I see?

"Impeach Bush"

So here's my message, delivered online because I didn't have the time to hop out of my gas-guzzling truck and give it personally with my fists. Fuck you. Fuck you and your worthless ideology. Fuck you, fuck your whore of a mother, and fuck the father you never knew because he didn't pay for the first time. You slimy worms haven't done a damn thing but make this part of the country into a shit-filled cesspool, where what you say is more important than what you actually DO. You sign waving baboons wouldn't have the first clue what to do if the shit ever hit the fan again, you would just promptly shit your pants and run shrieking into your house and cower behind your "Free Mumia" posters like you do every time you face actual adversity. You are nothing more than parasites clinging to the ass of civilization, never doing anything worthwhile, draining life out of society, and corrupting everything you put your grubby little blood-stained hands on. You are so mind-numbingly idiotic that if you didn't have an autonomous nerveous system you would forget to breath. You are the antithesis of everything that is good about America, and seeing you waivng your purile little signs and grinning your brainless grin makes me want to remind you that EVERYTHING GOOD IN YOUR LIFE has been made possible by men that you cannot begin to understand, much less emulate. And I pray to god that you stay out of my way while I do my part to make sure that this country is never attacked on a large scale again, because if you, through your drone-like actions, allow another major terrorist attack on my country, I will hunt you down and torture you until you beg for death. I will brand pain onto your under-developed, never used brain until you will never forget the feeling of my punishment, nor my laugh as I administer it. And I will NEVER, NEVER allow a mental child who demands more gifts from a country that they spurn with every action and word to share my space, my time, or my oxygen.

God, I hate this town.

No comments: