Tuesday, September 16, 2003

The Doctor is IN

That would be Doc Russia, with his reason for believing that Osama Bin Laden is dead. If the permalink doesn't work, go to the main page and scroll down to Sep. 15th.

if bin Laden were still alive, he would have mentioned Iraq It is that simple. Since he did not, I am inclined to believe that not only is bin Laden dead, but that he has been dead for over 8 months.

Go read the Doc's analysis. I'm inclined to agree with him. Mark Steyn thinks that we got OBL in the first round of bombings in Afganistan. And the longer it goes on, I keep thinking.... if he is alive, why doesn't he prove it? Wouldn't that be his great victory? "Look, here I am, they can't catch me!" But instead we get an old videotape with a poorly dubbed voice-over.

If he ain't found by New Year's Eve, I'm holding one hell of a party.

No comments: