Friday, September 12, 2003

A day Late

And a dollar short. I didn't blog yesterday for two reasons: One, my mother was visiting, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit at a computer when family is here. Second, my September 11th reflections were private. Even the girlfriend knew to just leave me be. I've said before that I don't have a scar from that day, because a scar implies that the wound has healed over. And it hasn't. Not for me.

So on that note, let me give you other people's thoughts on Sept. 11th.

Bill Whittle should be required reading in all high school American History classes, as far as I'm concerned.
Mark Styne is a good read, as always.
Andrew Sullivan makes a good case for anger.

Now it's time for a shower before the mother and g/f come back and find me still unshaved, unshowered, and in my bathrobe.

No comments: