Thursday, September 04, 2003

BUSHNAZI! Er... what?

For those of you who don't read National Review Online much, (and why the hell NOT?!?!) Jonah Goldberg has another good piece out, regarding those leftists who compare Bush to Hitler. Here's a little excerpt from it:

And that's how I think of all these people who e-mail me insistent that George Bush is a Nazi. They believe they are so important, so noble, their hatred and fear must be rooted things of Great Consequence. It's just so prosaic to hate Republicans. I am better than that. So, Republicans must be Nazis. They must be a threat to the whole world and to the sanctity of everything I hold dear because anything less would not be worth my time. George Bush can't simply be someone I disagree with. No, his popularity must be an indication of mass hysteria, of Nuremberg-style devotion to evil.

Why yes, that sound you hear IS a clue-by-four!

No comments: