Friday, September 19, 2003

Another Day

And another dollar. Nice to see that Blogger fixed itself yesterday and finally put up my posts. There's nothing quite like seeing your posts vanish into cyber-limbo, after you typed them and put them up. I guess I can get rid of the word document I have them on. Yay!

OK. So, after reading around, I found a piece at Right Thinking that illustrates quite nicely why the hell I quit being an MP. Take a good look at that picture, and ask yourself this question: "If some suckweasle was tossing a bucket of liquid feces on me, what would I do?" I know what my response would be. They would be finding pieces of that asshole scattered all over the city. A foot here, a forearm there, his head would be WAAAAAAY over there. But as a cop, you can't do that. You have to stand there and take it. Take another look at that picture, in the top right section. See the photographers? They're just waiting for a good shot of "police brutality". They're not taking a picture of that suckweasle tossing a bucket of shit, OH NO, they're going to get the money shots of the cops righteously beating that suckweasle's ass. And then all the protest groups will scream "POLICE BRUTALITY! HELP, HELP, I'M BEING REPRESSED!" and the rest of the world will shake their head at the pictures and say "Oh, those cops are evil!" and the "evil" cops will get warned, or punished, or fired, because they had the audacity to beat on someone who just tossed a bucket of liquid shit on them.

In short, this picture is the perfect diorama of the looney left. And why I hate them.

Two good pieces from the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler today. Remember when we on the right made statements like "What do you think the NAACP would say if we tried to start the NAAWP?" Well, someone's trying it. Needless to say, the NAACP is throwing a fit.

A local NAACP leader says Lisa McClelland's proposed club, which would be open to all races and ethnicities, smacks of racial division, a charge the 15-year-old denies.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the above statement? How about open to all races and ethnicities, coupled with someone labeling it racial division?

McClelland says she and some of her friends simply feel a bit slighted since other school clubs cater to specific cultures and races, such as the Black Student Union and the Asian Club. ''It's not racist because we're not excluding anyone, and we're just trying to solve the issues of racial disparity,'' McClelland said. Her ethnic background is American Indian, Latino, Dutch, German, Italian and Irish.

EEK! Watch out, those dastardly American Indian-Latino-Dutch-German-Italian-Irish people are trying to start a "sort of patchy brown with spots of white-power" club! But before you jump to TOO many conclusions, read what her classmates had to say!

Some of McClelland's classmates, however, support her effort.

''It'd be tight because they can learn more about their history,'' said 14-year-old Tyleisha Crooks, a fellow freshman at Freedom who is black.

Elliott Perez, 14, a sophomore at Freedom who is Latino and white, also said the school could benefit from McClelland's club.

''I think it's fair for white people to have their own club, because every other race has their own club,'' he said.

Both Crooks and Perez signed the petition in support of the formation of the Caucasian Club.


Nuff said? Yep. The other piece is on Ted "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy, whos car has killed more people than my gun. It's a bit too long to post every absurd thing that comes out of Teddy's mouth, so I'll just urge you to read the piece. Needless to say, Misha fisks it perfectly.

And last, but certainly not least, is a letter to Kim du Toit from a conservative Democrat. Once again, a good read.

I'm off to take care of all the junk I can't complete during my working week. I'll be back later.

No comments: