Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Unbelievable

As a former MP (that's military police, for any British readers) this makes me sick. I honestly cannot believe that parts of America are that messed up.

And people call us paranoid about the gun-grabbers. Uh-uh. It's not paranoia when it actually happens.

(hat tip to The Rottweiler)

Anyways, I'm off once again, for a week this time. I'm visiting my brother in Boston, and I'll be taking the girlfriend who hasn't been farther East than San Antonio. Going to the Red Sox-Mariners game on Friday, and hitting the rest of New England on Monday. Needless to say, I'll be off the computer for a week. I've written a decent sized essay, which may or may not go up before I leave. After reading Bill Whittle, I'm kinda apprehensive. It's like trying to premier a musical piece, and finding out that Bach or Brams bring out their new piece right before you do. Hmph. Ah well, that's life.

Take care, and I'll see you in a week!

No comments: